Students in grades K-5 may not change the desktop backgrounds on school computers or tablets.
Middle school students may change their desktops, provided they comply with the following rules:
- Desktop images may be changed no more than once a month, at designated times (not whenever a free moment presents itself)
- Desktop images may not contain offensive images. This is includes rude text, swear words, sexually suggestive content, weapons, or drug references.
- Desktop images may not show people, including pictures of classmates and celebrities
- Desktop images may not be fuzzy or pixelated
- Desktop images may not be distracting or make desktop items difficult to view
Staff reserves the right to remove this privelege at any time.