posted May 5, 2015, 8:16 AM by Michael Dreyfus-Pai
updated Sep 11, 2016, 3:07 PM by Karen McMillan
- Use your research skills to learn about the parts of a castle or manor.
- Design your castle or manor house in Sketchup following these requirements:
- All walls must have thickness (be 3D)
- All colors must be appropriate and represent real materials
- The scale of your design must be realistic. Your castle should be neither 2 feet wide nor 2 miles wide.
- Parts of your castle or manor must be labeled, as in the photo above.