To extend the Birthday Geography
project, let's make a picture of ourselves at our party!
To complete this assignment, we'll be using Photo Booth and Photoshop Elements 10.
- Find a background picture of the location of your birthday party. Make sure it is a large sized image.
- Open Photo Booth and take a picture of yourself that you will place on top of the background.
- Open both in Photoshop Elements.
- Use the Quick Select tool to select yourself. Leave out your chair, the background, and anything else around you.
- Copy yourself!
- Go to the background picture and paste yourself in.
- Adjust the size of either your picture or the background, using what you learned about layers and Command-T (transform).
- When you're done, go to File --> Save for Web. Save the file using the preset JPEG High. Now it can be viewed by any computer or web browser!