posted Jan 16, 2013, 1:00 PM by Michael Dreyfus-Pai
updated Jan 16, 2013, 1:00 PM
To prepare, students picked out important words from Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" speech.
- Open TextEdit and type out each of the words you chose on a separate line. Save your work every minute!
- Copy and paste each word the number of times it says on your worksheet (18, 12, 6, etc.)
- Copy and paste everything into http://www.wordle.net/create
- Click Go to create your Wordle.
- Click Randomize until you have a design that you like. Note: You may only choose designs with white backgrounds.
- When you're done, ask a teacher to print your Wordle.