posted Jan 30, 2013, 8:15 AM by Michael Dreyfus-Pai
updated Jan 30, 2013, 11:34 AM
Second Graders wrote "I have a dream" speeches. In this lesson, they will work in groups of two: an actor and a cameraperson.
Instructions for Actors:
- Practice your lines before recording!
- Wait 3 seconds after start of recording
- Speak loudly and clearly
- Look at the camera, not at your paper.
Instructions for Camerapeople:
- Look at the screen on the camera and make sure you can see the actors from hip to above their heads
- Start recording a few seconds early
- Point at the actors to let them know you're recording
- Be silent!
- Hold the camera as still and steady as possible
- Wait a few seconds after the actors finish before you stop recording
Instructions for Everyone:
- Be quiet while you're not recording so as not to disturb other groups
- Press play to watch your video over and make sure you can hear and see everything