We're going to make a movie on our iPads as a Mother's Day thank you. Here's how:
- Think of a time when your mom did something great for you.
- Use Drawing Pad to draw a picture to illustrate that story! You can draw a few pictures if you need to. Remember to save your pictures!
- Use the camera to take a picture of yourself.
Today we'll tell our Tell your story using Educreations!
- Open the Educreations app on your iPad
- Add the picture you drew to the Educreations page
- Add another page and drop in the next picture, repeating until you're done
- Add the picture of yourself on the last page.
- Go back to the first page and start press record.
- Tell your story in three steps. You can always pause to think about what you want to say next.
- Introduction: Say your name and what the story is about
- Story: Tell your story with lots of details! What happened and how did it make you feel? Move through different pictures if you had more than 1.
- Thanks: Go to the last page. Thank your mom for what she did for you!
- Save and upload your story
As you might guess, this is a lot for 1st graders! While we handled Day 1 on our own, we had some help from the class of 2013 on Day 2.
Happy Mother's Day! Click here
to see the gallery of student videos.