posted Feb 16, 2012, 2:52 PM by Michael Dreyfus-Pai
updated Feb 16, 2012, 2:52 PM
- Download the file Haikus.kmz and open it in Google Earth.
- At each stop, write a haiku inspired by the image.
Here's how to edit the description and add your own haiku:
- Right click on the title of the placemark and select Get Info
- Scroll down to where it says "Replace this text with your own." Delete this and write out your haiku.
- This placemark is written in HTML code. To get a "break" at the end of each line of your Haiku, add this tag: <br/>
Here's an example:
Looping and whirling<br/>
Roller coasters are so fun.<br/>