posted Oct 23, 2014, 11:16 AM by Michael Dreyfus-Pai
updated Sep 11, 2016, 3:18 PM by Karen McMillan
For the last stage of our Book Trailer project, it's time to edit your trailer. Keep these things in mind:
- Watch your whole trailer full screen to make sure you're seeing what the audience will see.
- Are the clips trimmed to the right place, showing what you expect?
- Is the audio audible?
- Could a person who's never read the book understand what's happening?
While the Editors edit, the Director and Marketing Director are making a poster for your book! Choose from the SMALL poster templates in Pages and start designing. Here's a not so great example.
Ways to make your poster better than this:
- Use images that are big enough that you don't need to stretch them out and have them be pixelated.
- Show more effort by having more than just the book cover.
- Give your poster a unified theme, using just a few colors or designs that work for your book.
super creative! Take your own pictures, use screenshots from your
trailer, images from the web, and make up any text you want!