posted Oct 23, 2014, 8:38 AM by Michael Dreyfus-Pai
updated Sep 11, 2016, 3:20 PM by Karen McMillan
- Go here to learn about what a saint is
- Go here to learn about individual saints
- Go here to research your saint and answer questions about him or her
Once you've completed your research, you're going to share what you learned by making a fake Facebook page for your Saint.
- Go to Fakebook to get started
- Create a post from your Saint and another to your Saint, based on what you know about him or her.
- Save your page, create a password for it, and bookmark it so you can get back to it later
- Add your saint's name and edit the About section.
- Add images to the profile or posts
- Add "friends" to your fakebook page
On the bottom of your "Meet a Saint" Document, answer the following:
- Write three interesting facts you learned about other people's saints
- Pick one post from your saints page and explain why it makes sense for your saint
- Describe one useful technology skill you learned during this project