posted Sep 11, 2014, 1:36 PM by Michael Dreyfus-Pai
updated Sep 11, 2016, 3:24 PM by Karen McMillan
In order to better understand how the events of 9/11 affected our society, you are going to interview someone who remembers that day. In order to conduct your interview, use a device to record audio only.
- Pick an app for recording. TEST IT OUT BEFORE STARTING YOUR INTERVIEW.
- Make sure you've picked a space that is quiet where you won't be interrupted.
- Start recording before your start your conversation.
- Ask your questions. Listen carefully, don't interrupt, and make sure the recorder doesn't stop.
- Stop recording well after the interview is over to make sure you don't cut anything off.
- Email the audio recording to yourself.
Try to complete your interview by Monday! Then Mr. Dreyfus-Pai can help you troubleshoot before we edit the audio Thursday.