posted Oct 17, 2014, 8:21 AM by Michael Dreyfus-Pai
updated Sep 11, 2016, 3:35 PM by Karen McMillan
To show the wild places we love, we're going to create a presentation about them.
- Think of a natural place that you love. It can be a great big park, or a tiny little field.
- Open Keynote
- Create a new presentation of any type.
- Create the pages below for your natural place:
Today we'll add pictures to our presentation.
- Go to google.com/images
- Search for images of your place
- Click the image thumbnail
- Drag and drop the image onto your desktop
- Repeat until you have 3 or 4 images
- Drag and drop the images onto your presentation. Use the blue outline to determine where it will show up.
- Use the "Arrange" tab in the inspector to place images in the background