posted Jan 27, 2014, 9:22 AM by Michael Dreyfus-Pai
updated Sep 11, 2016, 3:43 PM by Karen McMillan
- Click on Chrome in the Dock. Chrome is a browser. A browser is a program we use to browse the internet. Do you know what browse means?
- Type in the address for the Tech site: tech.ctkschool.org. It has to be exactly that!
- Click on 1st Grade to see your spelling list!
- Click on TextEdit (the pen and paper) in the Dock.
- Arrange your windows so you can type and see the list.
- Type each word three times, with a capital on the first one.
- When you're done, write a sentence that uses as many of your words as possible.