posted Feb 10, 2015, 11:51 AM by Michael Dreyfus-Pai
updated Sep 11, 2016, 3:45 PM by Karen McMillan
In this activity, we're going to use the iPads to capture wild shapes!
- Take your iPad outside and find a shape.
- Take a picture of your partner pointing out the shape.
- Switch roles and repeat until you have 10 pictures.
Creating your eBook
- Open up Explain Everything
- Create your pages:
- On each page of your presentation, insert one of the pictures you took
- Use the pen to draw the shape over the image
- Use the text tool to write the name of the shape
- When you're done, save your project as an eBook!
- Tap the export image icon
- Select PDF to iBooks
- Open in iBooks