posted Mar 27, 2015, 8:26 AM by Michael Dreyfus-Pai
updated Sep 11, 2016, 3:55 PM by Karen McMillan
In this lesson, students students created a presentation on the three basic types of clouds. To keep things simple, we started off with a 3 page Keynote template and provided a folder of images for them to use.
- Double click the keynote file to open
- On each slide, double click to edit text
- Enter the title, which is the name of the cloud types: Cirrus, Stratus, or Cumulus.
- Describe the cloud type. From the students, get answers and write them up as examples.
- On each page, drop a cloud picture in, making sure to replace the existing picture.
- Students add additional slides. They can add...
- A slide with a few pictures
- A "Cloud Facts" slide with anything else they know about clouds
- An "About the Author" slide