posted Jan 12, 2016, 7:59 AM by Karen McMillan
updated Sep 11, 2016, 3:57 PM
It's time to tell YOUR story! We'll be using Google Slides for this project. To begin, let's start in
After you sign into Google Classroom, open the assignment called "All About."
Here's what you need to add to your Google Slides:
- Complete the title slide by adding your name after the word "by"
- "Me" slide: add a selfie using Photo Booth and tell us about yourself
- "My Family" slide: tell us about all the members of your family, including pets
- "Our Traditions" slide: tell us about your heritage and any special traditions your family has
- "My Favorites" slide: tell us about your favorites - color, food, school subjects, animals, music, movies, TV shows
- "My Interview"
- "My Future" slide: tell us what you want to do when you grow up
- "History" slide: let's research what was happening in the news during the year you were born: http://www.infoplease.com/yearbyyear.html